Goin Up Goin Up

Instant Favorite

Addicting as fuck.

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Fuck Wardrobes

Man, with this and the World of Warcraft minigame version of Plants VS Zombies, it feels like I've already played the game when I haven't even touched the real thing.

This game, by itself is really fun. I like the ability to use money to buy certain items, and the ability to make the 'fantasy' come faster by clicking away at the book is dead useful. A great game.

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

great

Not a perfect game, but really great. I love coming back to this whenever I'm bored.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

One of my Favorites

I absolutely love this game. I remember when Peter Molwhogivesashit of the Fable team said that Fable 2 would have music that changed as combat did, and was in love with the idea. This game has something like I imagined, though the music and objects that appear only do so in one sequence. Still, an amazing game. I just wanna see a much larger version of it, with different levels and a variety of bosses.

T-FULP: Questing For Club T-FULP: Questing For Club

terrible

The fact that we have to know who the people in the game are by going somewhere besides the game is ridiculous, and the fact that I can skip everything but the fast-typing minigame is retarded. The fun of playing the text-based games of the past is the fact that you can explore what's around you and find things not related to the game's main 'quest.' This game doesn't have anything like that.

And it froze on me. That just pisses me off.

CycloManiacs CycloManiacs

This is an Awesome Game

I played this a while ago on Kongregate, but when I made this account on NG, I had t replay this game. This is the type of Flash game that other games should be made to resemble. Not the gameplay as much as the amount of shit you can do. I spend over half an hour getting the third medal in the second level because I was THAT OBSESSED! The completionists of NG will love this game.